Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Our Master Plan

         Okay, so for those of who do not know what my family and I are planning to do with our boat Fortuitous, then continue reading. for the rest of you, this is just review:

       So, our plan is simple. We are going to sail the boat up to Maine about July 1st, then, I will keep you posted on our travels down the east coast and into the Caribbean, where we might-might, cross the ocean into the Mediterranean. its a maybe.
        currently, we are sailing our boat from where it was located, Newport, RI, to near our house, in Albany, NY, so it is more accessible when we want to move it back up to Maine.

yeah, maybe it is not that simple.
        

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts so far and am excited to see your view of the trip! I also look forward to reading your perspective on different types of beaches you explore.

    ReplyDelete