Saturday, June 8, 2013

livin' by the beach

okay, for those of you who haven't been to a real beach (not those sandy-spots-by-the-lake kind), then you should totally start packing for the nearest ocean. it  is incredible. I will try to post some pics later.
       I think that my favorite part about the beach is the shell/rock hunting. I like the conch shells the best. I also like those smooth, white rocks you find at the water line. what is your favorite part?
       I think that there are no bad parts about the beach. there are only good parts, and better parts. an example of a good part is sand castle building, or letting the sun tan your skin. better parts are the hot sand between your toes and the finding of a really interesting shell, that you will hide in your pocket to smuggle home. what is your good and better?  

No comments:

Post a Comment