being nearly thirteen is so HARD. when you turn thirteen, you get a whole load more privileges than when you are twelve. I've made a list:
1. You are allowed to watch PG13 movies whenever you want
2. You don't need to wear a life vest when you walk on the dock
3. In restaurant terms you are considered a responsible adult
4. you can finally call yourself a teenager and not just a "tween"
5. you are one more year closer to be able to work at the humane society!!!! (I luv puppies!)
6. I finally get to say an age that looks much closer to my height! (being tall has my advantages, but it can also be reeeeaaaallllyyyy annoying!)
And the list goes on. see? When you are nearly thirteen, all of those privileges have to wait! I don't get it. I don't suddenly think or feel differently on my birthday. I feel and think the same way I always have. I think. sure, I'm a bit smarter in school, but if we are going as age being a maturity level, I've been thirteen, fourteen and fifteen since, like, the fourth grade. do you see my dilemma?
UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH! I should be working in the humane society going on my fourth year by now!!! I hate being nearly thirteen!